Make this adorable fish craft from cupcake liners. It is simple, yet offers little fingers plenty of fine motor practice.
You will need: construction paper, cupcake liners, scissors, glue, goggly eye, and crayons (markers, paint, etc.).
1. Trace a simple fish shape on the construction paper.
2. Color and/or paint the fish. Allow to dry.
3. Cut out.
4. Cut cupcake liners into fourths.
5. Starting at the tail, glue the cupcake liners onto fish in desired pattern.
6. Glue goggly eye. Allow to dry.
7. Glue on a larger sheet of paper to make an underwater scene or display with a string (yarn, pipe cleaner, etc.).
Click on the following links for some of the supplies we used for this craft:
This post contains affiliate links. Letters In The Sand will receive a small commission from any purchases you make from these links at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support.