My son, CJ, has been asking for a way to display his Lego creations. So this mama started thinking of simple, cost-effective ways to make a functionable way for him to display his prized possessions. And voila… DIY Lego display shelves was created!
1. Paint the shelves and/or milk crates.
2. Allow paint to dry (especially before the summer afternoon Florida thunderstorms hit…lol).
3. Superglue or use spray adhesive to adhere Lego baseplates to wooden shelf.
4. Superglue or use spray adhesive to adhere the milk crates and/or wooden shelves together (in your desired arrangement).
5. Adhere Lego baseplates on top of the shelves for easy display of small figures.
6. Add your Lego masterpieces and watch your Lego builder be delighted with their new, custom display shelves!! EVERYTHING IS AWESOME!!!
This post contains affiliate links. Letters In The Sand will receive a small commission from any purchases you make from these links at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support.