DIY t-shirts are not only fun to make, but can be great fine-motor practice, as well.
You will need: t-shirt, fabric markers, and fabric paint.
1. Set-up a hard surface area that you don’t mind getting messy (most fabric paints and markers are permanent).
2. You can give your child(ren) a theme or ideas, or simply let them create completely on their own.
3. Using fabric markers and/or fabric paint, decorate the t-shirt as desired.
4. Allow to dry for 24 hours.
5. Have your kiddo(s) go rock their new design!