Make these Easy DIY Bracelets using pipe cleaners and a roll of masking tape. Your kiddos will enjoy making these colorful creations and proudly wear them with their favorite outfits.
You will need: masking tape (tape and empty roll); pipe cleaners; stickers; and embellishments (beads, etc.).
1. Using an empty masking tape roll, start wrapping various colored pipe cleaners around the roll.
2. Add stickers, beads, and other embellishments on the pipe cleaners.
3. Continue wrapping pipe cleaners around the roll of tape until entire roll is covered.
4. Add masking tape on the inside of the roll to keep pipe cleaners from scrapping skin.
5. Enjoy and wear with your favorite outfits. 🙂
This post contains affiliate links. Letters In The Sand will receive a small commission from any purchases you make from these links at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support.