My kiddos and I like to experiment. Most days, we experiment with arts and crafts and various educational activities. However, today, we experimented with food! And yes, the end results are edible and delicious (not to mention gluten-free and dairy-free so my kiddos can enjoy eating them also)!!
1. Have your little sous-chef, choose a mold tray for this tasty creation. CG chose daisies.
2. Using a spoon, have them fill the molds with their creation of yogurts (fine-motor practice for your little sous-chef). CG was going for an “Oreo-mix” with both chocolate and vanilla. Encourage them to be creative and make it however they would like.
3. After tasting their creation and licking the spoons, have them put craft sticks in each mold.
4. Put the mold tray onto a cookie tray for additional support. Place in the freezer for several hours.
5. Once frozen, gently pop out the GFCF sweet treat and enjoy!!
This post contains affiliate links. Letters In The Sand will receive a small commission from any purchases you make from these links at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support.