Life. Life isn’t always easy or fair. Recently I have been learning to accept that life doesn’t go according to our plans. As much as we may try to plan and organize our life; life seems to just find a way to happen. Along with this comes stress and worry. Believe me, I have had my share! I am not trivializing stress or worries, but I am learning to give it all to God. “Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.” Philippians 4:6 However long our list of worries, God is already there. Financial struggles, devastation in relationships, health scares- God’s got it! So you know what, give it to God. He’s got your back in everything. Trust that He will use whatever you are going through for good. And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28
My Top 5 Stress-Busting Tips:
- Pray– first and foremost, spend time with God. Build a relationship with Him by praying, reading His Word, having quiet time with Him, and fellowshipping with other believers.
- Spend time with family and friends– simple enough spend time together; laughter is still the best medicine, right?!
- Exercise– there are countless studies that show the health benefits exercise has on the body. Nike says it best, “just do it.”
- Eat healthy and supplement your diet– eat healthy, non-processed foods as much as possible. Supplement your diet where needed. My favorite products to help with stress and mental clarity are: Advocare’s Biotune and Spark. Click for BIOTUNE and Click for SPARK. I am such a firm believer in Advocare and their products, that I became a distributor and advisor. I have personally witnessed dramatic results in myself, my children, as well as others who use Advocare’s products. Please feel free to email me any questions you may have about Advocare and their products.
- Set realistic short and long term goals– start with a broad 2 year, 5 year, and 10 year plan. Don’t be afraid to change and add to these goals. Where do YOU want to be? What do you want to do? What inspires you? Dream big. All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. Walt Disney
This post contains affiliate links. Letters In The Sand will receive a small commission from any purchases you make from these links at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support.