My kiddos made this adorable snowman (or snow woman…don’t want to offend any snow folks out there…) from clay. You can make Frosty too with just a few supplies and a little imagination.
You will need: clay, pipe cleaners, glitter, liquid glue, scissors, cardboard square (or card stock) and permanent markers.
- Shape the snowman body from clay (fine motor practice folks!).
- Glue the snowman to the cardboard (or card stock)
- Make arms and a nose from pipe cleaners (cut to desired shape and size)
- Decorate the snowman using permanent marker for the eyes, mouth, buttons, etc. You can use clay to make a scarf, as well.
- Drizzle liquid glue on and around the snowman and top with glitter.
- Allow to dry.
This post contains affiliate links. Letters In The Sand will receive a small commission from any purchases you make from these links at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support.