This bouncy ball craft is fun to make and play with afterward!
You will need: water (lukewarm), cornstarch, glue, food coloring, Borax, spoons, measuring spoons, and 2 plastic containers (optional: glitter).
1. Add 2 tablespoons of lukewarm water to a plastic container. Then measure ½ teaspoon of Borax and add to the water. Stir until the Borax has dissolved completely.
2. If you want the bouncy balls to have a specific color, add a few drops of food coloring (and glitter for more sparkle).
3. Put 1tablespoon of glue into the second plastic container.
3. Add ½ teaspoon of the Borax/water solution and 1 tablespoon of cornstarch to the glue.
4. Have your kiddo(s) stir, mixing the ingredients completely. When the mixture becomes too hard to stir, remove it from the plastic container and have them knead it into the shape of a ball.
5. Enjoy your bouncy balls!