Behavior clip charts have been my top choice for classroom behavior management systems. I am a big fan, because it gives every student the grace they deserve to start fresh every day. No questions asked. It doesn’t matter how rough yesterday may have been, today is a new day and we are starting fresh. Many educators (and parents) like them and use them, some don’t. It works well for me and the students whom I have taught.
1. Design and/or print out the clip chart pages that you want to use.* This one is super cute and FREE.
3. Hole punch on most tops and most bottoms, so you can hang using binder rings.
4. Insert binder rings into the holes.
5. Add a cute ribbon or other embellishments at the top.
6. Voila! Quick, simple, DIY behavior management clip chart. Just add students and you’re ready for the new school year! 🙂
*Parents can easily adjust the word choice to use these clip charts within their home, instead of a classroom setting. I keep a mini-version at home for use with both of my children. It helps with consistency, especially if this is what your child’s teacher is implementing within his/her class for their classroom behavior management system.
This post contains affiliate links. Letters In The Sand will receive a small commission from any purchases you make from these links at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support.