Have you ever painted with marshmallows? If not, you have to try it! It is so much fun and offers multiple educational benefits.
1. Squirt paint into small piles onto the paper plates.
2. Place marshmallows next to the paint piles.
3. Encourage your child(ren) to use their senses to describe the marshmallows (How do they feel? How do they smell? etc.)
4. Have your child(ren) paint with the marshmallows (they can use toothpicks or small sticks if they don’t like the feeling of the marshmallows). Allow them to use their creativity to choose how they wish to paint with the marshmallows.
5. Remind your child(ren) there are no mistakes in art and have fun!
This post contains affiliate links. Letters In The Sand will receive a small commission from any purchases you make from these links. Thank you for your support.