It’s the most wonderful time of the year! Time get the Christmas tree up, decorate, make Christmas crafts (and cookies!), and spend time with family and friends, all while celebrating THE reason for the season. Here’s a simple Christmas craft to get started with…
You will need: paper plate, glue, scissors, red and green construction paper, and glitter (optional: pictures, stamps, and stickers).
- Cut the paper into 1 to 2 inch squares (fine motor practice).
- Cut the center out of the paper plate to leave a round shape. This will form the base of the wreath.
- Glue the red and green paper onto the paper plate to make the wreath. Tip: Have your children/students complete their wreath using a pattern. For toddler and PreK, you can provide them with the pattern. For older children you can encourage them to create their own pattern.
- After the red and green paper is glued to the wreath, place glue on top of the paper squares. Then sprinkle glitter on top of the glue to add extra shimmer.
- Personalize with pictures of your children/students, stickers, stamps, etc.
This post contains affiliate links. Letters In The Sand will receive a small commission from any purchases you make from these links at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support.